Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lifesavers!!!

Our boys are sick...again. The walls are closing in. The frustrations and negative attitudes are looming. The disobedience and disrespect is grating on my nerves, but just in time tonight, I discovered and re-descovered several resources that are sure to save the day!

I re-discovered these amazing little books I bought back when I was an intern at a children's hospital. I had no idea, then, how amazing they are!!! A mom's dream! Tomorrow, I'm already planning to pull out a big piece of paper and make a "Who Loves Me?" poster. Can't wait!

The Toddler Busy Book

The Preschooler's Busy Book

My wonderful mother-in-law gave me this treasure just the other day, but I hadn't had a good chance to study it until tonight. It is truly an amazing resource...one that I wish I had had for the last 4 months! It takes attitudes/behaviors that your child might exhibit and offers heart-based questions to ask your child as well as scripture to help your child understand which attitudes to "put off" and which to "put on." I can't wait to see the fruit this could produce in K-man's heart over the next few weeks (at least until the next looming court date, March 26th).

Wise Words for Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment