Thursday, June 9, 2011

Say Cheese!

After many requests, I wanted to post what photos I can of these precious girls. It's a shame I can't post photos of their beautiful faces, but you can get a glimpse of what life has been like lately!

Zizi

Story time with dad. We never got through more than a few pages with this girl. 

Zizi had lots of fun with Bebe! I think Bebe had a pretty good time as well :)

Translation: "Um...do you even see what she is doing with my bells?? 
Are you going to do nothing about this?"

Zizi loved Peanut!

Big buddies :)


At this point, Peanut was pretty starved for love and attention. Sweet thing!

We started to do motorboats with Zizi's bottom lip. 
Smart girl got the hang of it and started to return the favor!


Miss M.

Miss M spent many evenings like this. I don't think either of them minded it one bit!

Miss M's first visit to the church nursery with some very excited volunteers.


Emmy

Peanut really watched over Emmy. It was always cute to watch...always wanted to stay close.

One of the few times I had the TV on...muted, no less...and Emmy was glued to it. 
Maybe we need to get this girl a racquet!

Foster agency pool party! Have I mentioned that I adore our agency??

Emmy LOVES the pool :)


That's all I've got so far. Unfortunately, we have far more to post of Zizi than the other two. When they're not moving around just yet, we rarely catch photos that don't show those gorgeous faces!

1 comment: