Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Medical Exam

Tomorrow is the big day. I am thankful that I coincidentally scheduled my appointment for 9am, since I found out today that I have to fast before my appointment. I think a late Chick-fil-a breakfast will be in order. The thing I dread most about tomorrow is the prospect of finding my doctor's office. I hate trying to find anything in a hospital...especially when I don't know quite where to park.

*Note to self - pack some cash tomorrow for parking. I always forget that, resulting in an embarrassing interchange with the parking attendant and a less-than-appreciated written check for $1.00.

Well, it's off to bed! Tomorrow will mark the final step of approval for me, so here we go! The great news is that I'll finally know if I have tuberculosis or venereal disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment