Friday, March 18, 2011

I love my husband!!

I debated titling this post "Kids Are Gross," because those are the 2 thoughts that have been going through my mind all day. I decided I better settle on the more pleasant of the two.

Last night and all day today, I have been battling a nasty stomach virus, and I'm pretty sure that Zizi is the one I have to thank for that. I won't go into the reasons that I think her to be the culprit. I think we can just all agree that kids are, indeed, gross - just a bunch of walking infections waiting to happen. It's a good thing I love this girl so much!!

Now onto the real subject matter of this post - my husband. I hate to say it, ladies, but I think I somehow managed to snag the best one out there! Really and truly...all night last night and all day today, he has managed to take care of me, take care of cranky Zizi (who had waffle house for lunch and no naps...you just never know what you're going to get when the transporter brings her home), take care of the dog, sanitize the house, and still manage to make us all laugh in the process. Often it is so easy to take our family for granted, but tonight...let me just shout it from the rooftops that I am more madly in love with my husband than I have ever been before.

Baby, even though you're sleeping in the other room because I have contaminated this one, I adore you and thank God for bringing you into my life. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment