Friday, April 29, 2011

Counting Down to Tuesday!

A quick update..we just got word that DFACS approved the transfer, so we will get our new baby girl, Emmy, on Tuesday morning at 10:00am! We meet her tomorrow at CPI training, and her current foster parents will bring us some of her things. Then, we will pick her up Tuesday morning!

I'm trying to have no expectations at this point. Fortunately, if I have a difficult time attaching to Emmy at first, it will not be the first time, and I can be certain that it will only be temporary! Please pray for the transition, and pray that my husband and I will take time to enjoy our time over the next few days! It's been an interesting time to decompress after Miss M left, and Emmy will likely be here for the long haul, so life will look very different come Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment