Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Team Meeting Scheduled!

We just got word that the family team meeting is scheduled for this Thursday morning, November 10 at 9am. Unfortunately, my husband has a work commitment. Please pray that the calendar will shuffle and he will be able to be there with me and Emmy. What we hear is that Emmy will go home with her grandparents after the meeting. Continue to pray that everything will come into the light during the meeting and that final decisions made will be wise ones!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a fairly new foster parent (licensed since May) and I've been reading your blog for awhile. I'm so encouraged to read about some of the things you've been going through. We've had our first foster son since May, and I am really struggling with the idea of him going back to his family (probably in the next few months, but it's still up in the air). I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you guys as you go through this with Emmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, what a huge encouragement! Thank you for your prayers. I will pray for you as well and your little guy. The grief is hard, Beth, but the joy has been so much greater! Praying the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for praying!!! My husband's calendar cleared, and he will be able to come with us tomorrow after all. HUGE answer to prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are in my thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete